Welcome! :) As those of you that follow Pumpkin Hollow Primitives know, I am an avid garage saler, thrift shopper, and flea market attendee. My passion to collect anything and everything has created a lot of inventory in my house and on my basement shelves. Since my best times are spent flea marketing, I decided to create a flea market site to sell all the excess "great deals" that I just couldn't pass up! LOL There will also be handcrafted items created by myself and my son. Items will be added to weekly, and I will gladly hold items to combine shipping. Just drop me an email if there is an item that you are interested in purchasing. Since there will be additional postings of similar items, I will create a list of particular item groupings on the sidebar to make finding a treasure easier. So... grab a cup of coffee (in my case tea!), sit back, and browse the deals... thanks for stopping by!

Friday, July 8, 2011

Vintage Little House Books & Joy of Cooking

Up for sale is the Little House on the Prairie books by Laura Ingalls Wilder.  Do not worry the price tags on them come off easily, and I am running them cheaper on this site.  The two books in the middle are vintage the others were printed fairly recently.  The top left book is a new addition of Farmer Boy without a cover.  These are in gently used shape.

* SOLD   Little House on the Prairie  &   By the Shores of Silver Lake
Thanks C!
They are on sale at $3.50 each.



The books below are all library discards with the exception of one of the Little House in the Big Woods.  They are not missing any pages, most have dust jackets,  and still have many years left of reading to them.  I like to collect library copies personally, because the bindings are made tougher. ;)

* SOLD one copy of The Long Winter,  Little Town on the Prairie,  and   These Happy Golden Years
Thanks C!

These copies are for sale at $3.00 each. 



Below is a copy of The Joy of Cooking by Irma Rombauer from 1975.  It has it's dust jacket and is in very good shape.

This cookbook is for sale at $9.00.


No comments: