Welcome! :) As those of you that follow Pumpkin Hollow Primitives know, I am an avid garage saler, thrift shopper, and flea market attendee. My passion to collect anything and everything has created a lot of inventory in my house and on my basement shelves. Since my best times are spent flea marketing, I decided to create a flea market site to sell all the excess "great deals" that I just couldn't pass up! LOL There will also be handcrafted items created by myself and my son. Items will be added to weekly, and I will gladly hold items to combine shipping. Just drop me an email if there is an item that you are interested in purchasing. Since there will be additional postings of similar items, I will create a list of particular item groupings on the sidebar to make finding a treasure easier. So... grab a cup of coffee (in my case tea!), sit back, and browse the deals... thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Primitive Hand Painted Halloween Softball Bowl Fillers with Black Cats, Candy Corn, and Witch

Up for sale are two hand painted softballs in a Halloween theme.  The first ball is located in the upper left hand corner of the pics and has a black smiling cat, a witch flying past the moon, and has written "a black cat to cross your path" on one side and "midnight and a witch's flight" on the other.  The second ball, located in the lower right hand corner of the pics, has a large candy corn, a primitive cat with a long tail, and has written "magic candy corn" and "a black cat to cross your path".  Both softballs have been scuffed for a nicely worn look and sealed with a coat of varnish.  They would be perfect sitting alone on a shelf or in a bowl with other fillers and potpourri.  These softballs are 15.00 each + actual shipping. 

Questions are welcome, and I do take special orders on these!  :)





No comments: