Welcome! :) As those of you that follow Pumpkin Hollow Primitives know, I am an avid garage saler, thrift shopper, and flea market attendee. My passion to collect anything and everything has created a lot of inventory in my house and on my basement shelves. Since my best times are spent flea marketing, I decided to create a flea market site to sell all the excess "great deals" that I just couldn't pass up! LOL There will also be handcrafted items created by myself and my son. Items will be added to weekly, and I will gladly hold items to combine shipping. Just drop me an email if there is an item that you are interested in purchasing. Since there will be additional postings of similar items, I will create a list of particular item groupings on the sidebar to make finding a treasure easier. So... grab a cup of coffee (in my case tea!), sit back, and browse the deals... thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Hand Painted Primitive Bowl Fillers with Salt Box Houses, Crow, Chicken, Sheep, and Primitive Sayings

Up for sale are three primitive softball fillers that have been hand painted, scuffed and sealed with a coat of varnish.  The photos were taken with each ball in the same placement in the arrangements.  The first ball in the upper left hand corner features a white saltbox barn, black polka dotted chicken, and the sayings "old friends welcome" and "where love resides".  The second ball, located in the upper right corner, features a burgundy salt box house, white sheep, and the sayings "primitive gatherings" and "peace, love, joy".  The third ball features a black crow silhouette in a star, a pineapple, and the sayings "live, laugh, love" and "simplify".  These softball fillers would be wonderful alone on a shelf or in a bowl arrangement.  

Primitive Softballs are $15.00 each + actual shipping.

Please email any questions.  I do accept special orders, too! :) 





No comments: